Sunday, September 18, 2011

Organizing or Analyzing?

If you've followed this blog with any consistency, you've probably noticed that 90% of the time I address heart issues rather than how to line up cans of soup in your pantry.

I have nothing against pantries or soup. Or lining up--I love it when things that are lined up!

My focus has shifted. I am far more interested in how you feel and think, and what you believe about yourself and your world. If I know what you think, and feel, and believe, I can help you understand why you line up your soup cans--or not. When you know why, everything else becomes more clear.

I'm getting ready to completely revamp my website. My current site non longer depicts "who I am now." The information I offer to you there needs to be a more accurate reflection of my heart to teach as well as help you organize.

So look for my upcoming new website that will include my blog, and house all kinds of great information to help you better understand who you are now, and where you're headed. Then you can organize accordingly in your very own style. Your heart, revealed through your home. How cool is that?


(c) 2011 Sheri Smith Bertolini

No comments:

Post a Comment