Friday, June 3, 2011

FREE Organizing

I'm a firm believer in generosity. I'm also a firm believer in letting you know you're appreciated.

So any time you tell others about Sheri's Organized Life and they end up hiring me, you get an hour of free organizing! Tell 3 friends... they all hire me... you just got an entire morning or afternoon session for free--my "thank you" to you for the business.

So tell people! Show them what we've done to make changes in your home. Even if you've never hired me before, but attended one of my seminars, and you need organizing time but don't have the budget for it--start talking! I'll organize your first appointment as a freebie if you've told others about me and they hired me.

Start talking! "Free, free, set them free...."


(c) 2011 Sheri Smith Bertolini

No comments:

Post a Comment