Friday, June 17, 2011

To My Men

Three. I have three significant men in my life. Husband, father, and brother. Couldn't be more different.
  • My crazy Italian, who makes laugh, who shares my heart, and my days. I love you so much.
  • My conservative Dad, who taught me how to love nature, save money, give generously, work with excellence, and shoot.
  • My brother, who is the picture of faithfulness, fairness, and loyalty. And speaks fluent Japanese!
You guys have all taken care of me, and loved me through times when I wasn't so nice to be around, hung on to me when I needed to know everything would be okay, and have been present in my best memories.

I respect and admire you. You each exemplify the good stuff of fatherhood. I'm so grateful and proud that you're a part of my life.


(c) 2011 Sheri Smith Bertolini

No comments:

Post a Comment